***** Krik! Music Corner ****
Read the showbiz news from ALL OVER the world

Heavy Rotation by Anastacia!!

By Krikor K.

Heavy Rotation is the fourth studio album from the American singer-songwriter Anastacia. It is her first studio album in over four years, since her self-titled 3rd studio album "Anastacia" released in 2004. According to Anastacia, the album title also has a deeper meaning to it, referring to the fact that life rotates and you get through the "heavy" things.

From the album already a huge hit is the song "I Can feel you" which has also been released as a single on August 21 2008.

New look for the diva of pop/soul with short hair which make her look a little bit stronger.

The tracklist is the following :

1. I can feel you
2. The way I see it
3. Absolutely Positively
4. Defeated
5. In Summer
6. Heavy Rotation
7. Same song
8. I Call it love
9. All fall down
10. Never gonna love again
11. You'll be fine
12. Beautiful messed up world

 

1 comment so far.

  1. Aaron November 1, 2008 at 10:42 PM
    I have this album - It's really good! Heavy Rotation, Defeated, I Call It Love, You'll Be Fine & Beautiful Messed Up World are the standout!

Something to say?